Sunday, November 13, 2022

My First Vlogging Experience

    In the Philippines, vlogging is one of the most popular trends for content creators, especially with the younger generation. Vlogging is just like what I'm doing here in the blog, but it is more on a video format. Mostly, people find it a good way to earn by publishing their vlogs in a social media platform and have as many views as it can. However, some purely wants to just share something to the public and the former is just an additional benefit for them.

    With here, I would like to invite you to watch my first vlog entitled, A Trip to Remember: Vlogging with ... Joy. This is about how we get to the neighboring town, Tubungan to celebrate the birthdays of my relatives (grandparents and a cousin). It also shows our visit to the tomb of my grandfather. Mainly, I like the way we travel by foot because we had a good conversation and created new experience together.

    I hope you'll enjoy it as I enjoy that experience with my partner-in-crime which is also my sister. It is very new to me, and I must say that the craft is not well-polished, but I value it the most. I'll always remember that day as part of my happy memories in reading break. Additionally, I want to emphasize the word "Joy" in the title. It has a double meaning. First is the name of my companion which I would like to give a credit and also my general feeling with the said experience. Lastly, this vlog will serve as my evidence that every time I spent a day or two with my family, it is all worth it.

Reference:
CoolMeTal. (2022, November 14). A Trip to Remember: Vlogging with ... Joy. YouTube. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/veJstNlhCuI




No comments:

Post a Comment